Cheers to 30 years!
Registration for our 30th West Point Reunion is now available. Registration will be available until midnight 8 Sept 2017 (this way we don’t have to carry the credit card liability for months in advance and you don’t have to worry for months about losing those last 10 pounds). The link is available through the class email list, class website and class Facebook site.
Please ensure that you read the instructions thoroughly as there are a few nuances for various events.
There are 7 events for which tickets may be purchased:
- Thur 28 Sept: Golf Tournament (maximum capacity 72)
- Thur 28 Sept: “Old Corps” Welcome Back Reception, Hotel Thayer with MG Peter J. Boylan ’61, Our Comm.
- Friday 29 Sept: Buffet Lunch in the Haig Room, Jefferson Hall
- Friday 29 Sept: Formal Dinner at the West Point Club
- Saturday 30 Sept; Breakfast Tailgate @ Trophy Point Band Shell
- Saturday 30 Sept: Lunch Tailgate @ Trophy Point Band Shell
- Saturday 30 Sept: Mess Hall Lunch
The the reunion committee has put together a kick-ass weekend at our Rockbound Highland Home. I am grateful to each classmate who volunteered their time, talent and humor. This is a team effort.
- Mike Layman—Registration and Website
- Derek Abbot: Hotel options
- Dennis Farmer/Sam Homsy—Souvenirs
- Brian Farlow-Golf Tournament
- Brent Layman-Memorial Service
- Greg Whann/Norm Freund- Thursday Cocktail Reception at the Hotel Thayer
- Rob Dickerson—Friday lunch in the Haig Room
- Lisa Steptoe—Friday Dinner at the West Point Club
- Andee Hildago/Kiko Morrillo—Breakfast and Lunch Tailgate at Trophy Point Band Shell
Tickets to the Army v. UTEP game are available for purchase through the Army Athletic Ticket Office. Football tickets are not part of reunion registration.
The reunion schedule of events is accessible here. Please check it frequently for any time changes.
Best, Get Outside, Go Army, and Our Country We Strengthen,